Mission & Vision
To act as a catalyst in the process of promotion and development of industries and create industrial infrastructure in order to support economic development of the state.
• To create enabling an environment for ensuring maximum value addition to the abundant resources.
• To generate employment opportunities.
• To diversify its lending activities and to maintain the corporation a profit making organization with sufficient reserves & surplus.
• Quality financing and big investments with a target of disbursement of Rs 5 crore per year, reduction of Non-Performing Assets to 10%.
• To ensure proper infrastructure development in all the districts of Tripura by next 5(five) years to eliminate regional imbalances.
• To renovate Dukli Industrial Area and to make it more attractive destination for investors.
• To promote Bodhjungnagar as a model destination for investment.
• To have railway line connection from Jirania Station in west Tripura to Bodhjungnagar Industrial Area which is only 7 K.m.
• Creating a corpus fund for infrastructure development.
• To complete restructuring process and to have a full-fledged efficient set up & computerization of all activities.
• Improving infrastructure by facilitating investment in industrial infrastructure in private sector.