Achievement of TIDC Ltd during the Last 3(Three) Years
- Land and Shed allotment during the Last 3(Three) years i.e 2018 -19 is 26 units , 2019-20 is 34 units and 2020 -21 ( up-to 27-01-2021) is 16 units .
- New Projects worth Rs.35 crores have been sanctioned under Integrated Infrastructure Development Scheme by Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India are Dharmanagar Industrial Estate( Mission Tilla) A.D.Nagar Industrial Estate, Badharghat Industrial Estate and R.K.Nagar Industrial Area. Development works of those projects are in progress.
- Units revived during last 3(Three) years are Agartala Dairy Foode Pvt. Ltd. and Abhisar Buildwell Pvt. Ltd.
- 4( Four) nos. of Projects worth Rs. 39.78 Crores have been sent to Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India for sanctioning.
- 20( Twenty) nos. of Units have been started commercial Production during the last 3(Three) years.
- Security forces have been deployed in the Bodjungnagar and R.K.Nagar Industrial Area.
- CCTV cameras have been installed at Bodhjungnagar and R.K.Nagar Industrial Areas.
- Projects worth Rs.100 crores under Modified Industrial Infrastructure Up-gradation Scheme (MIIUS) at Bodhjungnagar and R.K.Nagar Industrial Areas have been successfully completed.
- In order to facilitate the Industrial Enterprises a Cell namely SWAAGAT( Single Window Approval by All Government Agencies in Tripura) and Industrial Promotion & Consultancy Cell have established in TIDC Ltd Office which has been inaugurated by Honble Chief Minister, Govt.of Tripura on 30-08-2019.
- SWAAGAT portal launched on 20-08-2020 .
- Online Land/Shed Allotment through SWAAGAT portal started in TIDC Ltd w.e.f 01-12-2020.
- Foundation stone laying by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Sabroom commenced on 11-09-2020.
- Development of new industrial estste at Nagicherra is in progress.
- State of the Art permanent Mela premises with Auditorium, Multipurpose Hall etc. have been developed by TIDC at Hapania.
- Promotion of Agar factory has been done at Dharmanagar Sub-Division.
- TIDC at present is the 25.5 percent owner of TNGCL.
- Special care has been taken for development of Kumarghat Industrial estate as the Bamboo based Industries.
- A DPR of projects worth Rs.350 crores on Infrastructure Gap filling in 16 indistrial estates under TIDC LTD. has been sent to Asian Development Bank for financing.